SZS series boiler is designed with longitudinal double drums and " D " type chamber structure. Furnace is placed on the right and convection tube bank is on the left, super heater is arranged at convection tube bank. The body is fixed on the basement by middle and both end flexible supports and make the boiler expand horizontally sideways. Around the furnace is membrane water cooling tube wall. Furnace and tube bank are totally separated by the membrane water tube cooling wall at the left side of the furnace. The back part of bundle is sparse shift structure, front part is aligned structure. Smoke from furnace outlet enters re-burning chamber, convection tube bank area and then from left front part enters spiral fine coil economizer and condenser, and finally is discharged to atmosphere through chimney.
- Boiler body uses the forced circulation in the high temperature area to make sure all heating areas can be cooled down and avoid vaporization; The explosion door and flame detector are equipped for safe and reliable operation. Comb plates are used between both sides of boiler and tube bundle to avoid leakage of condensate and gas caused by using refractory concrete as sealing material. Air proof test is done before delivery in the factory to guarantee any gas leakage problem.
- Combustion chamber uses full membrane water cooling wall structure and pressurized combustion without smoke mixture.
- Manholes are placed on the front and back side of drums and inspection doors on back side of boiler easy to open for inspection and clean inner and outer parts.
- Membrane structure are used in the front and back wall for boiler body and highly increased their lifespan to over 20 years.
- Flutter prevention fastener is used for high temperature part convection tubes, which avoid convection tube cracking problem.