SZL series vertical dual drums chain grate water tube steam and hot water boiler, adopts quick fitting and assembly structure. The 4-6t/h boiler is of quick fitting tube structure, exit shop after completely assembled, the boiler of 6-35t/h is composed of 2 main components. The upper assembled component is the boiler proper heat absorbing part, and the lower assembled component is of combustion equipment. The former part of the boiler proper is arranged a membrane wall, the upper part of it is connected to boiler cylinder, and its lower part is connected to collective chest, so as to form a combustion room and absorb the radiated heat from the furnace. Its rear part is arranged with dense convection tubes between upper and lower boiler cylinders. The high temperature smog after combustion shall stand for twice returning flushing transversely to the heat accepting surfaces, and shall be introduced to coal saver singly arranged, and flow into duster and exhausted from chimney in the end.
- The welding of important parts like the vertical and circular seams of the boiler, the tubes, the inside of boiler and the flange are all adopted automated welding processes such as submerged arc welding or gas shielded welding to ensure the welding quality. All the vertical and circular seams will be done 100% radiographic inspection.
- According to different capacity, different numbers of independent air bins are arranged from front to back of the grate.
- The chain grate panel, front and rear smoke chamber panel adopts CNC plasma cutting machine to cut orderly and beautifully.
- Graded air supply and special furnace arch structure decrease the NOx emissions to 100mg/m³.
- Different biomass raw materials are analyzed by numerical simulations, thermal efficiency is more than 90%.