DZL series package boilers are horizontal three-pass water & fire tube boilers with a chain grate stoker structure. Threaded pyrotechnic tubes are arranged in the drum to form a convection heating surface, while the drum and the water walls on both sides form a radiation heating surface in the furnace. Each package system is fully installed and wired before being transported to site and is electrically controlled to provide functions such as stepless speed regulation for the stoker, threshold parameter alert and interlock protection.
- The vertical and circumferential seam welding of the boiler adopts advanced automatic submerged arc welding technology to ensure the welding quality. All vertical and circumferential welds will go through 100% ray detection.
- Steel tube cutting, thread tube pressing and convection tube processing all adopt advanced CNC technology.
- Threaded smoke tubes are highly efficient heat transfer elements which is from many years research of our company. After continuous optimization, the heat transfer coefficient is 1.8 times higher than normal smoke tubes.
- The high-temperature smoke generated by the combustion first enters the horoscope flue on both sides of the body from the tail (in this case, the boiler is water tube type), and the flue gas flows outside the tube.
- The flue gas will be exhausted from the back smoke chamber, this design fundamentally solves the problem of cracking of the tube sheet of a simple fire tube boiler.